CONGRATULATIONS- SA students won 3rd place in Elementary City Chess Meet 2015
Masha'Allah! School Science Fair 2015 Winners & Photos
MLK Jr. Youth Leadership Conference 2015 - "I have a Dream" essay contest- 1st place: Darya Mosallaei and 3rd place: Lily Mosallaei, Masha'Allah!
New Building Updates
Summer Reading Challenge 2015
Academic Calendar 2015 - 2016
Let us ALL participate! Volunteers needed to help with clean up and organization. If interested then please fill this form and submit to the firstname.lastname@example.org
School start date moved to August 17, 2015 to allow set up time in the new building.
Salam Academy was established in 2001. We are an NCA AdvancED accredited school. We are a member of New Mexico Child Care and Education Association. Our Early Childhood Program is approved by Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD).
Our small class size gives our certified teachers time to focus on each student. Our school has a dress code and maintains a healthy Islamic environment. It is a Community owned non-for-profit organization with a 501(c) status and mainly depends on community donations (tax deductible).
We believe our children are the future. Our school is dedicated to providing a quality education in both fields: the religious and the secular. Our unique education system has established our place as one of the State of New Mexico’s outstanding schools.
Salam Academy’s Vision is to create outstanding American citizens who are trained to be leaders in their family, their community, and the American society as a whole.
Salam Academy is an institution of learning aimed at maintaining the ethnic roots and moral values of Muslim students. We develop model American citizens who are the outstanding leaders in the fields of science, mathematics, and the humanities.
Our Core Values
- To study and emulate the enlightening manners and beliefs of the Islamic faith.
- To study and learn the Arabic language and the Holy Quran.
- To achieve advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Social studies and Language arts by applying a curriculum based on national and state standards for each grade.
- To learn, understand and respect other cultures and beliefs including Jude-o-Christian values.
- To reach out to the local community by competing with other schools in activities and performing leadership activities and community service.
School Organizational Flow Chart
S.A. is a non-for-profit, 501(c) organization. Please donate generously, using
a printable form or through secure PayPal